As I was typing up the ingredients for this into my fitness app, I could think of no other name than ‘the dank ass cinnamon mugcake’…I don’t know, it was just that good!
This morning I did an interval HIIT workout to start off my day, which will hopefully be posted in my workout section VERY SOON! I promise to start sharing some workouts here in the near future. Afterwards I indulged in this oh so delicious mugcake that took me 2 minutes to make and baked while I was in the shower.
I promise you, this is so moist and delicious…sorry if you hate the word moist!
I put it in the oven at 375 for about 7-10 minutes, but you could also microwave it for 1-2 minutes
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsps almond flour
- 1/2 scoop perfect fit protein
- 3 tbsps egg whites (or 1 whole egg)
- 1 tbsp greek yogurt
- 2 tbsps water
- cinnamon on cinnamon on cinnamon (to your liking)
- 2 droppers full of hazelnut stevia (any flavor will work…this wasss delicious though)
- dash of salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- First mix all of your dry ingredients
- Then add the wet ingredients and stir!
- Bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes, top with your favorites and enjoy!
- Calories: 154
- Fat: 5.1 grams
- Carbs: 10.4 grams
- Protein: 17 grams
I topped this with peanut and protein flour frosting, a tsp of coconut peanut butter, greek yogurt, and sprinkled with cinnamon!
That looks just delicious. I definitely gonna have this for breakfast tomorrow!
It’s the best!! Did you try it? How did it turn out?!