I don’t typically use soy products, but tempeh is an exception because it is a fermented form of soy. This makes the protein more readily available to our bodies as it is pre-digested. In my opinion, this is really the only way soy should be consumed, but everything in moderation right!
- 4 oz tempeh cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1/4-1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup parsley (or less if you don’t love it like me!)
- 3/4 cup chopped zucchini
- himalayan salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all of these ingredients together.
- Top with some hot sauce…I prefer cholula!
- You can also add avocado or lettuce to this delicious bowl of goodness.