Okay, so I know it’s a little late, but these are some great recipes for parties, like the Super Bowl, but they are fabulous any time!
This first photo is showing “broccamole” or skinny guac! Avocados are an extremely health fat, but if you’re like me, you want to eat the whole bowl! This might be a little more fat than necessary, even though it’s from a healthy source. So, with this guacamole you can indulge while adding in some extra vegetables, fiber, and less calories!
- 1 whole head broccoli, steamed
- 1 whole avocado
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- juice of 1 lime
- salt to taste
- cumin to taste (swear this is the secret ingredient for any guac
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- chopped avocado (add this if you like a chunkier guacamole!)
- Puree broccoli, avocado, lime, salt and cumin
- Then mix in chopped cilantro, onion, garlic, and tomatoes!
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 2 cooked chicken breasts chopped finely
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- Frank’s hot sauce
- cheese from grass-fed cows
- Bake chicken and chop
- Mix chicken with greek yogurt and frank’s hot sauce to taste
- Place in an oven safe pan and grate cheese on top
- Bake at 375 for 10 minutes and enjoy!
Seven Layer Bean Dip
- Black beans
- broccamole or guacamole
- greek yogurt
- taco seasoning
- chopped tomatoes
- chopped black olives
- chopped green onion
- Puree black beans with a little salt until creamy, then place on bottom of pan
- Next, add your broccamole or guacamole
- Then, mix greek yogurt with taco seasoning and spread it on for the next layet
- Finally, top the mix with chopped tomatoes, green onions, and black olives…and cheese too if you want!