These carrots are so delicious and absolutely beautiful, which makes them a perfect addition to your Thanksgiving meal! However, we love to eat these all the time because they make a fabulous side dish full of nutrients and just the right amount of sweetness.
The best part about these carrots is that they are extremely colorful. Obviously, you can do this with any carrots, but buying the heirloom variety in multiple colors, really brings a pop of color that everyone will love. While I don’t like to discriminate, I must say that the purple are probably my favorite because they have a gorgeous purple outside with a bright yellow core…they are definitely some of nature’s finest artwork.
- tri-colored carrots
- coconut oil
- maldon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400
- Cut carrots (so that they are even…they are absolutely beautiful whole though if they are small enough!)
- Rub with coconut oil and rosemary
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes
- Once the carrots are almost cooked, drizzle with honey
- When the carrots are soft, stir and serve!
Let us know what you think about this recipe! Do you have a favorite recipe that you like to serve up for Thanksgiving? Let us know here, on Facebook, and make sure to follow us on Instagram for instant updates and hashtag #holisticrendezvous so we can see what you all are up to! Peace and Love, HR!