This is my all time favorite recipe right now. I cannot get enough of these scrumptious little morsels. They are loaded with protein, healthy fats, the best sweetener (find out why here) and are absolutely delicious. I make these and have them in the freezer for when I have a sweet tooth or need a quick snack.
- 3 scoops arbonne chocolate protein powder
- 1/4 cup raw cacao
- 1 cup raw almonds ground into almond butter
- 1/4 cup raw coconut butter
- 1/4 cup raw, local honey
- 3/4 pumpkin puree
- I have a blendtec blender with a twister jar attachment that is able to make nut butters so I make my own almond and coconut butter.
- Next I add in the pumpkin puree, protein powder, cacao, and honey
- Blend all of this until smooth…it should be thick
- Place raw cacao on a piece of parchment paper and spread the ‘dough’ on top using the cacao to keep it from sticking to you.
- Once you form a nice rectangle, cut it into bite size squares, freeze, and devour!