I love eating so…I love volume foods, aka foods that you can eat A LOT of with minimal calories. Typically this means a lot of salads and vegetables, but this muffin is also a great volume food. This recipe made 6 large muffins…and they were delicious!
- 1/2 cup oats ground into flour
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1 tbsp almond OR coconut flour
- 2 tbsp greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsps banana OR apple sauce OR pumpkin puree
- MAKE IT YOUR OWN…add stevia and spices to your liking…I added pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and vanilla
- Place all of these ingredients into the blender.
- Pour them into a muffin pan sprayed with coconut oil.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes!
- protein: 22.1
- carbs: 35.6
- fats: 3.5
- calories: 274
**These are SOO good when they are warm and you top them with ghee or coconut oil and fresh cracked himalayan salt…YUMM