Okay, everyone loves a good cereal every once in a while…or some warm oatmeal… or maybe it’s just me! Anyways, I rarely consume processed foods, but my roommates bought puffins the other day, which used to be one of my favorite cereals to snack on, so it really had me craving cereal.
As I embark on a therapeutic diet without grains, to work on some issues regarding my own health, I wanted to figure out a way to enjoy the concept of cereal without the processed, protruded grains, or any grains at all!
This is how I came up with this paleo cereal, which if you add the gelatin (which I like to do for its therapeutic benefits, as well as to increase protein) becomes almost oatmeal like, which can also be heated up!
This recipe has so many superstar foods in it that will give your brain and body a boost of healthy fats and protein to fuel you at anytime of day!
- 1 tablespoon flax (ground or whole)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon slivered almonds
- 1 tablespoon sunflower and/or pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup frozen berries
- 1 cup milk (we love using homemade brazil milk!)
- 1-2 tablespoons grass fed gelatin
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet potato
- crispy grass fed bacon crumbled on top ?
- wakame (this gives it that salty bacon taste without the meat!)
- anything else your heart desires!
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and top with milk!
- Stir and serve!
- A pinch of mineral salt (himalayan or black lava) is also delicious on top!
seo link building says
Not just quality, but also valuable info. And that is unusual to come by these days! I have to state that I am actually impressed and will surely come back once more if you maintain up the high quality and also value of the material at this degree, or also get it on the following degree.