You know that time of the week when your fridge is looking extremely bare and you’re wondering what to eat. Well, that’s exactly how this recipe came about and I was utterly surprised at how absolutely delicious it was.
These are very green and loaded with kale, so they look like they are going to taste super intense and possibly mildly offensive, but they actually have an amazing garlicky and cheesy flavor that is sheer perfection if you ask me.
I also had a beautiful delicata squash that I thought would be perfect with it…along with some other goodies that I had lying around. The below picture shows the kale fritter in a delicata vessel with hummus, avocado, and caramelized onion!
- 1 head kale de-stemmed
- 2 eggs
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsps nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp himalayan pink sea salt
- Finely chop kale
- Shred kale in your food processor with garlic cloves and 2 eggs
- Mix the kale and eggs with almond flour, nutritional yeast, and himalayan pink sea salt.
- Heat a skillet and form patties with your mixture.
- Brown both sides in your desired fat-Use coconut oil, ghee, or grassfed butter!
Try this out and let us know what you think! Subscribe to our blog, follow us on Instagram, and like us on Facebook for more delicious food porn and recipes! And remember to hashtag #holisticrendezvous when you make our recipes…we love to see your creations!