Oh, I’m sorry…you can’t have cake for breakfast? Think again! This chocolate cake is super low in calories, high in protein, and gives you a good dose of daily fiber! In my opinion, it’s the perfect way to start your morning…and it’s super quick and easy!
While I am eating this for breakfast, it is also a fantastic snack and so decadent that it is a perfect dessert!
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp almond flour
- 1/2 scoop perfect fit protein powder (this protein bakes extremely well and its vegan, raw, gluten free, and organic)
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp egg whites
- 1 tbsp greek yogurt
- 1 dropper chocolate stevia
- 2 tbsps water
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Bake at 375 for about 10-15 minutes!
- Calories: 174
- Fat: 5 grams
- Carbs: 17.3 grams
- Fiber: 6.9 grams
- Protein: 17.4 grams