I’ve really been on a popsicle kick lately and had to make some Fourth of July inspired pops! Who doesn’t love the rocket pops that are red white and blue and totally great for Independence day? Well, who doesn’t love how patriotic they are anyways… I definitely don’t love the ingredients. And honestly, I’m not a huge fan of the flavor either, but that’s another story.
I decided that rocket pops were the perfect popsicle to copycat for some patriotic pops, but came up with a much healthier version. In fact, this version tastes way better too…if you ask me!
This is made of fruit and coconut…and just a touch of honey if you decide to add that in, which makes these low in sugar and full of vitamins, minerals, and healthy fats.
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- ⅓ cup blueberries
- ⅓ cup blackberries
- ⅓ cup raspberries
- ⅓ cup strawberries
- 2 tbsp honey
- himalayan salt
- Blend full fat coconut milk to create a consistent texture, set aside.
- Blend blueberries, blackberries, and 2 tbsp coconut milk, set aside
- Blend raspberries, strawberries, and 2 tbsp coconut milk, set aside.
- Blend ½ cup full fat coconut milk with 2 tbsp honey and a pinch of sea salt.
- Using popsicle molds, pour in the 'red' raspberry and strawberry mixture. Place in freezer and allow to freeze.
- Next, pour in the 'white' coconut milk mixture. Place in freezer until mostly frozen, but so that you are still able to place the stick into the popsicle.
- Then, pour on the 'blue' blueberry and blackberry mixture, then freeze for 8 hours.
- Pop out of the molds and enjoy!