Okay, okay…I really, truly, honestly, am not sure exactly what to call these, but they are such fantastic little cuties. And they are such healthy treats! I am digging the texture, flavor, and ballin ingredients! These are paleo, AIP friendly, and totally guilt free. Plus, I made them in these tiny little cups, so that they look like mini candies, HI
Anyways, you should totally treat yoself and make these little nuggets right now to enjoy for the rest of the week!If you’ve got a good blender, these are made in like a minute…I use my blendtec and make my own coconut butter and it’s as simple as throwing everything in!
- ½ cup coconut butter
- ¾ cup sweet potato
- 1 tbsp honey (or maple syrup, or stevia!)
- ½ cup water
- 2 tbsps gelatin
- optional: add some carob, meoww!
- Bake sweet potato at 400 for 45 minutes
- If you are making your own coconut butter, blend that first!
- Then blend together with other ingredients, pour into cups, and refrigerate until they have set!
Hope you enjoy! I’m quite pleased with the way that these turned out and there is definitely a lot more that could be added and adjusted to spice these up a little!