These chocolate covered red velvet protein bites were inspired by a recipe by Laura Hall on www.sprint2thetable.com. Try these out! They are simple and awesome!
– 2 scoops perfect fit protein powder (or vanilla protein of choice)
– 2 tbsps coconut flour
– 2 tbsps almond flour
– 2 tbsps cocoa cardio (has beet powder)
– 2 tbsps cococeps (has cordyceps and reishi mushrooms)
– about 1/4 cup water or almond milk
– 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
– 1 serving chocolate bar (I found one sweetened with stevia- Lilly’s dark chocolate)
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate and form into 7 separate balls and flatten into cookies.
- Next, melt the chocolate and spread it into the cookies.
- Optional: top with cacao nibs.
- Protein: 6.5
- Carbs: 7.6
- Fats: 3.4
- Calories: 76
[…] Chocolate covered red velvet protein bars […]