- 1.5 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp peanut flour
- 3 tbsp liquid egg whites (or 1 egg + another tbsp of peanut flour)
- 1 tbsp greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- pinch himalayan pink sea salt
- 1 dropper full of stevia, or 1 tsp of honey
Recipe for the CHOCOLATE filling
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp honey
- Mix all ingredients, preferably using a cute baby whisk…i’m a little obsessed…
- Microwave for 1.5 minutes OR bake in the oven at 400 for about 10 minutes. I used a toaster oven!
- Mix the chocolate filling ingredients together…again, use that baby whisk!
- When the mugcake is done, stick a knife in it, leaving an opening to drop the chocolate syrup in it.
- Then drop 1/2 tbsp of peanut butter inside and top with 1 tbsp of greek yogurt… HEAVEN!
Nutrition (with stuffing and topping)
- protein: 21 grams
- carbs: 20 grams
- fat: 9 grams
- calories: 234