This is one of my absolute favorite recipes that I have in my house constantly. I typically make a new batch before the last one runs out because I love it that much. If you find that you don’t eat enough protein or you workout a lot and need an extra protein boost, these are perfect! I also always get my sweet/chocolate cravings at night and these are full of slow digesting proteins and fats which are perfect before you go to bed to stimulate fat burning and muscle building!
Just an FYI…you will probably want to double (or triple) this recipe because it tastes that good.
Ingredients: (makes 16 squares):
- 1 scoop all natural french vanilla or chocolate casein
- 2 scoops chocolate spirutein or other brown rice protein (important for texture!)
- 5 tbsps unsweeted cocoa or raw cacao powder
- 2 tbsps carob powder
- pinch of himalayan sea salt
- 2 tbsps coconut oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup water plus 1 tbsp
- Stevia or extracts to taste!
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Mix together wet ingredients.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- Then, place on parchment paper, flatten out, cut into 16 squares and freeze!
- protein: 3.6 grams
- carbs: 5.2 grams
- fats: 2 grams
- calories: 52
Deena Kakaya says
Lovely idea x
Thank you! It’s mind-blowingly delicious!