I made this black bean hummus as part of a cooking demo/ party that I had to showcase how delicious and simple healthy foods could be. This was so easy to make and can definitely be extremely versatile based on which spices you put in! I definitely recommend trying this out…I absolutely loved these flavors, but feel free to explore some other spice options!
- 1 can black beans or 2 cups freshly cooked black beans
- 1.5 tbsps tahini
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4-1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1-2 tsps cumin
- 1/2 tsp himalayan pink sea salt
- Optional: chopped greek olives and paprika to sprinkle on top
- Puree all ingredients (except optional) in a food processor and place in a bowl alongside chopped vegetables or your favorite healthy chips/pita bread!