Vegan, paleo, and totally delicious chocolates!
These Valentine’s Day chocolates are super freaking easy and really just all about the adorable molds! These are a great treat anytime, but especially adorable on this heart-filled holiday of course!
There are many ways that you can make these your own, so get creative. I love adding in medicinal mushrooms like these powdered mushrooms from Four Sigmatic Foods. I also love using Enjoy Life chocolates because they are allergen friendly.
- chocolate of choice (I like 80% cacao or enjoy life allergen friendly chocolates)
- 1 cup coconut butter (or make your own with coconut flakes)
- 3 cups berries of choice
- optional add ins:
- medicinal mushrooms
- Blend coconut butter with berries until smooth.
- Place in the refrigerator to firm it a little and make it easier to roll.
- Melt chocolate and add in powdered medicinal mushrooms if desired.
- Pour chocolate into molds, filling halfway.
- Then roll a small ball of the berry coconut mixture and place in the mold.
- Fill the mold the rest of the way with chocolate.
- Place in freezer until hardened and enjoy!
Try these and let me know what you think! I love seeing your beautiful photos on Instagram so make sure to tag me and use the #holisticrendezvous so I don’t miss them!