Vegan, paleo, and totally delicious chocolates! These Valentine’s Day Vegan Chocolate Hearts are super freaking easy and really just all about the adorable molds! These are a great treat anytime, but especially adorable on this heart-filled holiday of course!
There are many ways that you can make these your own, so get creative. I love adding in medicinal mushrooms like these powdered mushrooms from Four Sigmatic Foods. I also love using Enjoy Life chocolates because they are allergen friendly.
You can amp these chocolates up in any way that you like to make them fit your taste buds! Try adding in cacao nibs, chopped dried fruit or any other fun add in. I stuffed these with a berry center because it’s beautiful and fun for Valentine’s day! It adds a little bit of an extra step, but it’s worth it!
- chocolate of choice (I like 80% cacao or enjoy life allergen friendly chocolates)
- 1 cup coconut butter (or make your own with coconut flakes)
- 3 cups berries of choice
- optional add ins:
- medicinal mushrooms
- Blend coconut butter with berries until smooth.
- Place in the refrigerator to firm it a little and make it easier to roll.
- Melt chocolate and add in powdered medicinal mushrooms if desired.
- Pour chocolate into molds, filling halfway.
- Then roll a small ball of the berry coconut mixture and place in the mold.
- Fill the mold the rest of the way with chocolate.
- Place in freezer until hardened and enjoy!
Try these and let me know what you think! I love seeing your beautiful photos on Instagram so make sure to tag me and use the #holisticrendezvous so I don’t miss them!