- 1 tbsp psyllium husk
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 scoop vanilla protein of choice (I used Perfect Fit, a vegan, non GMO, raw, gluten free, and organic protein powder)
- 2 egg whites or 6 tbsps egg whites
- 1/2 tsp maple extract
- 1 pack of stevia, or a dropper full of liquid stevia
- Water until desired consistency is reached (the coconut flour and psyllium husk soak up water, so if you are doing one at a time you will have to add more water between each.
- Combine all ingredients and blend
- Cook on a hot pan in coconut oil
- When the top begins to bubble, flip!
- Once both sides are browned, serve and enjoy!
Ingredients (chocolate sauce):
- 2 tbsps unsweetened cocoa or raw cacao
- 1 tbsps vanilla protein powder
- water and stevia to desired thickness and taste!
“Syrup” is simply your favorite protein powder mixed to a thin syrupy consistency and poured on top! You could also use local, raw honey, Grade B maple syrup, or coconut syrup!