It’s Sustainability Sunday and that can only mean one thing…a super simple and delicious recipe for you all to enjoy that is made with local ingredients!
This is my version of a hash and I think you will love it just as much as I do! There are seriously 2 vegetables in this…can it get much easier than that?! Just practice up on those knife skills and you can prep this in about 2.5 seconds.
It’s been a super busy weekend full of fun and I honestly don’t have much more to say than to make this, enjoy it, and find some inspiration in your local produce! So here it is…the super simple and easy recipe for Sweet Potato Hash.
- sweet potatoes
- cooking oil of choice (ghee or coconut oil)
- himalayan pink sea salt
- optional (herbs de provence!)
- Dice onion and sweet potato
- Use a cast iron skillet (or another pan if you don't have one) and allow it to heat to a high temperature.
- Then place fat, onions, and sweet potato in to the pan!
- Cook for a minute or two on high heat and then reduce to a medium low heat.
- At this point, add in your salt and herbs if you wish!
- Then cover and let cook for 10-20 minutes or until the sweet potatoes are cooked to your liking!
Eat this for breakfast, toss it on salads, or have it as a side to any meal…trust me, you will love it and definitely want to make extras to have for later! Don’t forget to post your pictures and tag us @holisticrendezvous and #holisticrendezvous
Peace, Love, and Abundant health, B