This is one of the simplest and healthiest recipes for a quick chocolate treat that is full of heart healthy fats, antioxidants, and NO dairy, added sugar, or any other unnecessary ingredients!
This recipe utilizes avocados, dates, stevia, and raw cacao powder for an all raw and allergen friendly chocolate dessert that will make your taste buds and tummy SUPER happy!
Did we mention it is RAW, VEGAN, and PALEO…!
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 tbsps raw, unsweetened cacao powder (or unsweetened cocoa)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract, or FRESH vanilla bean…YUM
- stevia to taste
- 2 soaked and pitted dates (optional)
- pinch sea salt
- Cut avocados, remove pit, and scoop meat into blender or food processor.
- Add all ingredients and blend to smooth delicious perfection!
- Top with sea salt, candied orange peel, cacao nibs or whatever your heart desires!
This recipe is a base that can be expanded upon! Try adding in ginger, cayenne, orange zest, or cardamom pod for some different flavor profiles that will tickle your taste buds! Do you make avocado pudding/mousse already? What’s your favorite thing to add? Let us know!
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and Facebook and #holisticrendezvous ! Peace and love, HR!