Tis the season for all things pumpkin!
I had to come at you with yet another pumpkin recipe this week because I have been making this for years and apparently never shared the recipe with you guys!
This recipe is SO super easy, delicious, and seems super impressive. I absolutely recommend making this as a dessert for Thanksgiving and to just have around the house during the holidays for a nibbley treat! We know every loves pumpkin spice everything!
With only 3 ingredients, you really cannot go wrong with this recipe, especially with all of the benefits that they contain. Coconut is an amazing source of healthy fats, especially MCT’s which are great for energy and brain function. Pumpkin is loaded with beta-carotene and fiber! Plus, the pumpkin pie spice has SO many benefits. Spices are a major booster food because they pack a huge nutrient punch in a tiny package.
- 2 cups coconut flakes (or ½ cup coconut butter)
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1.5 tsps pumpkin pie spice
- pinch sea salt
- 1 tbsp honey (or more if you want a super sweet fudge)
- stevia to taste
- If you are using coconut flakes, use your blendtec twister jar or a food processor to make coconut butter.
- Next, process or bend coconut butter, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and sea salt until smooth and creamy.
- Spread onto a piece of parchment paper and put in the refrigerator to harden.
- Then cut into small pieces and enjoy!
I can’t wait for you guys to try this super simple recipe for pumpkin fudge! Don’t forget to post your pics on instagram and tag @holisticrendezvous and #holisticrendezvous so I don’t miss them!
Want another pumpkin recipe to try that is savory? Try this Nightshade Free Paleo Chili!