Tis the season for all things pumpkin…and that includes pumpkin caramel sauce, YUM! We thought this recipe would be perfect to serve throughout the season, especially on one of our favorite bread recipe.
- 6 soaked dates
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsps almond butter
- 1 tbsp ghee or coconut oil
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- salt to taste!
- date water if needed to thin.
- Combine all ingredients and blend until smooth!
- To make this more liquidy, add in more coconut oil or ghee!
- To make it thicker you could add in some gelatin!