Due to some recent dietary changes as I try to heal some areas of my body, I have had to cut out grains and dairy…leading to a paleo diet. So, we will be sharing a lot of paleo recipes and alternatives as I transition into this lifestyle.
These paleo brownies were photographed and then immediately gone…my roommates affinities for these let me know that they were absolutely good enough to be shared with you all!
I am so excited about this recipe because it uses a combination of seeds that are loaded with benefits for you! If you don’t have all of these seeds, you could definitely sub with almond flour and add coconut flour and work with that!
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup flax seeds
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 sweet potato
- 4 soaked dates
- 10 drops vanilla stevia
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Blend all seeds into a fine powder.
- Then add in all other ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Use coconut oil to ‘grease’ glass dish.
- Place batter into dish at desired thickness…these were about an inch.
- Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes…depending on how fudgy you want them!