This is “broccamole” or skinny guac! Avocados are an extremely health fat, but if you’re like me, you want to eat the whole bowl! This might be a little more fat than necessary, even though it’s from a healthy source. So, with this guacamole you can indulge while adding in some extra vegetables, fiber, and less calories!
- 1 whole head broccoli, steamed
- 1 whole avocado
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- juice of 1 lime
- salt to taste
- cumin to taste (swear this is the secret ingredient for any guac
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- chopped avocado (add this if you like a chunkier guacamole!)
- Puree broccoli, avocado, lime, salt and cumin
- Then mix in chopped cilantro, onion, garlic, and tomatoes!