Are you ready to channel your inner Beyonce and be feeling yourself? Look no further than these Aphrodisiac Fat Balls. These are much like your traditional fat ball recipe, but with the added elements of aphrodisiac ingredients that not only taste amazing, but can help you turn up the heat in the cold ;P!
Valentine’s Day is all about fun treats, chocolate, and love. That doesn’t mean you can’t have an awesome galentines day or simply treat yourself…we don’t need a man, or a woman, to make our day complete! So, even though these treats are meant to spice things up with a loved one, you can enjoy them anytime!
The spices used; cardamom, cinnamon, and ginger are all stimulating and known for their abilities to increase blood flow. Add these aphrodisiac spices to your meals for a little kick!
Pumpkin seeds are high in zinc, vitamins B, E, C, D, K, and minerals including calcium, potassium, niacin, and phosphorus- all which are libido boosting. Zinc is also necessary for healthy sperm and testosterone production.
Maca is an herb that is well-known for its ability to balance hormones and boost your sex drive. It is used by the Peruvian culture to increase strength, stamina, energy, fertility, and libido!
Chocolate, especially pure cacao, is loaded with antioxidants! It also contains a stimulating chemical known as phenylethlamine, that stimulates the sense of excitement and well being…and boosts your sex drive!
- 1 cup pumpkin seed butter
- ¼ cup XCT (or MCT) oil
- ¼ cup ghee
- 3 scoops collagen
- 2 T cacao nibs
- 1 T maca
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- pinch ginger
- pinch cardamom
- pinch nutmeg
- pinch himalayan pink sea salt
- 1 T honey
- 1 oz. favorite chocolate
- 1 T coconut oil
- 1 T maca
- pinch ginger
- Place all ingredients, except for cacao nibs into a food processor.
- Once creamy and combined, put into molds.
- Place molds in the freezer for at least 30 minutes or until hard.
- Pop out of molds, and enjoy!
- If you want to top with chocolate, melt the chocolate in a double broiler with coconut oil, then stir in maca and ginger powder. Drizzle over fat balls or dip the fat balls into the chocolate. Place back in freezer.
- If you have a blended twister jar, you can make your own pumpkin seed butter by placing 2 cups pumpkin seed in the jar and blending until creamy.
The specific products that I used for these Aphrodisiac Fat Balls:
I can’t wait for you guys to make these delicious fat balls! You are going to love them and the lucky people that you decide to share them with will too!