Paleo and Allergen Friendly Breakfast Muffins!
Guys, I am so pumped to share these because they are a great replacement to your typical muffin, but totally paleo and allergen friendly! Plus, they are easy to customize! I have tried chocolate chips, coconut, berries… the flavor combos are endless! You won’t be able to resist these paleo and allergen friendly breakfast muffins!
Did I mention that they are made with two products from brands that I am partnering with for a giveaway?! YAY!
The giveaway is happening over on my Instagram, so you definitely don’t want to miss it! 5 people are going to receive some Otto’s Cassava Flour and Sunbutter, two hugely important ingredients that make these muffins SO good AND healthy, yay!
These muffins are nut-free, grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo, and can easily be made vegan… HOLLA! OH, and they are great for blood-sugar balance, especially since I subbed coconut sugar for a lower glycemic sweetener called Stir Sweetener. Stir is a mix of coconut sugar and fiber and can be used in place of sugar 1-1 which is pretty cool!
- ⅔ cup sunflower seed butter (or other nut/seed butter of choice)
- ¼-1/2 cup Stir sweetener (or coconut sugar)
- ¼ cup Cassava Flour
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ cup water
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- pinch himalayan pink sea salt
- optional add ins:
- Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
- Fresh berries
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Soak chia seeds and water until a thick gel forms.
- Mix all ingredients together thoroughly and then fold in your desired add ins.
- Use coconut oil to coat a muffin pan and then fill each muffin section ¾ high with batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes and enjoy!
I have also made these with 2 eggs and ¼ cup water for a fluffier muffin with some crisp on the outside!
So there you have it babes! You will absolutely love these muffins. Give them a try and see which version you like the best! Don’t forget to head over to my Instagram account for a chance to win! <3